Workplace Safety, Health & Wellbeing
Our key objective is to work with employers and employees and encourage them to work together in order to create and sustain a safe and healthy workforce. A healthier workforce really does make for a healthier business and our team will work with local employers to support them to develop a safe and healthy work environment for employees.
Employees can spend up to 60% of their lives at work therefore the workplace is an important place to support safety, health and wellbeing.
Training, Support & Local Resources
We offer workplaces free:
- Occupational Health & Safety site visits.
- Support with fire risk assessments and face fit testing.
- Support and advice with employee health and wellbeing,
- Workplace health initiatives and campaigns.
- Support with staff health and wellbeing policy development.
- The opportunity to register for the Healthy Working Lives Award: a structured staff health and wellbeing programme.
- Various health and safety & health promotion training opportunities.
To keep up to date with workplace training, initiatives, campaigns being delivered locally, please register your email address at the following link HWL.
- Healthy Working Lives Bulletin October 2016
- Healthy Working Lives Bulletin July 2016
- Healthy Working Lives Bulletin March 2016
- Healthy Working Lives Bulletin January 2016
- Fit for work service
- Working Health Services
- Healthy Working Lives
- The Health and Safety Executive
- Scottish Road Safety Alliance
- The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents
- Paths for All
- SUSTRANS (for cycle friendly employee schemes)
Get In Touch
To arrange a workplace visit or to discuss a bespoke training or health event please contact one of Forth Valley’s local advisers by completing the contact form.
You can access telephone advice on a range of workplace safety and health related topics by contacting the National Advice Line: 0800 019 2211 or by visit in the National Healthy Working Lives webpage.