|Speakability (Freephone)||Tel. 080-8808 9572 (Monday to Friday 10.00 am – 4.00 pm. Calls are free).|
|Citizens Advice Bureaux||Alloa: Tel. 01259-723880
Denny: Tel. 01324-823118
Falkirk: Tel. 01324-628406
Grangemouth: Tel. 01324-486343
Stirling: Tel. 01786-470239
Tullibody: Tel. 01259-725690
|Falkirk Council Advice Shop||Tel. 01324-503600|
|Falkirk Soup Kitchen– free meal, clothing, sleeping bags and toiletries, washing facilities, support, advice and help.||Salvation Army Hall, 1 Woodside Court, High Station Road, Falkirk. Every weekday night 5.30 pm – 7.00 pm|
– if you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless you should contact your Homeless Persons Unit
Tel. 01259-452397. Out of hours: Tel. 01259-452000Falkirk:
Tel. 01324-503600. Out of hours: Tel. 01324-503050Stirling:
Tel. 01786-432416. Out of hours: Tel. 01786-470500
|NHS Freephone Helpline
– everyone is entitled to be registered with a GP even if you don’t have a permanent address. Call this number if you have any problems being registered.
|Rough Sleepers Initiative||Clackmannanshire: Tel. 01259-219404
Falkirk – Mobile: Tel. 01324-389 8110
Stirling – Mobile: Tel. 07789-405821
Stirling – Office: Tel. 01786-434938
|ScottishAssociation for Mental Health ( Clackmannanshire )||Tel. 01259217382|
|Falkirk & District Association for Mental Health||Tel. 01324-629955|
– 24 hour confidential helplines to talk over personal and emotional problems.
|Breathing Space||Tel. 0800 838587 ( 6pm – 2.00 am every day)|
|Saneline||Tel. 08457 678000 ( 1pm – 11pm )|
|Time Out||tel. 01324 633597 ( 6pm – 11pm )|
|Stirling & District Association for Mental Health||Tel. 01786-451203|
– National free, confidential service for anyone caring for a child to call about any problem big or small.
|Tel. 0808-800 2222
Monday, Wednesday and Friday (9.00am – 5.00pm)
Tuesday and Thursday (9.00am – 9.00pm)
Website: Children 1st
|NHS Helpline (Freephone)||Tel. 0800-224488|
Forth Valley Sexual Health is an NHS service providing FREE sexual health care in Forth Valley. We offer testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), free condom supplies, pregnancy tests, all forms of contraception and emergency contraception, and general advice and support.
PDF – 572 kb – 36 pages
* Contraception & Sexual Health Clinics
|Community Mental Health Team||Tel. 01786-446615Tel. 01786-434093 (Hospital Team: Stirling Royal Infirmary)|
|Social Work Services||Clackmannanshire: Tel. 01259-724336 (Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm)Falkirk: Tel. 01324-506400 (Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm)
Stirling: Tel. 01786-471177 (Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm)
– for information on local meetings.
|Tel. 0141-226 2214|
|ASC– provide skilled counselling to help people tackle problem drinking as well as advice and information.||Tel. 01786-450721|
|Community Alcohol & Drugs Service
– helps people with alcohol and/or drug problems.
|Alcohol: Tel. 01786-483131
Drugs: Tel. 01786-483121
|Drinkline||Tel. 0800 7 314 314|
|National AIDS Helpline
– information about HIV, AIDS and sexually transmitted infections, referrals to counselling and where to go for testing.
|Talk to Frank
– information for parents of children who are drugs users, children whose parents are drug users, and information on a range of drugs.
|Tel. 0800-776600 (24 hours)|
|Drugs – Know the Score
The Know the Score Information Line is a free, confidential 24-hour service that will put you in contact with trained advisers. The can provide you, and those you know, with advice and information and send you publications.
|Tel. 0800 587 5879|
|Benefits Agency (Local)||Falkirk: Tel. 01324-505000
Stirling & Alloa: Tel. 01786-432600
Welfare Benefits Advisors: Tel. 01324-5036001
|National Benefits Enquiry Line||Tel. 0800-882200|
|Domestic Abuse Unit||Falkirk Police Office, Falkirk, FK1 5AP.
Email. Domestic Abuse Unit
|Stirling Health & Well Being Alliance||Tel. 01786-451770|
|Women’s Aid||Clackmannanshire: Tel. 01259-721407
Falkirk: Tel. 01324-635661
Stirling: Tel. 01786-470897
– 24 hour helpline for children and young people. Phone free for confidential help.
|Stirling Council Youth Support||Tel. 01786-432211|
– provides information and support to young people on a range of life issues.
|The Link Support Team
– for young people.
|Young Scot InfoLine
– If you have a question or want more information on anything to do with your health and well-being. It’s FREE to call- that includes fromyour home phoneand your mobile.
|Tel: 0808-801 0338 (Monday to Friday 10am – 6pm).|