We have returned to person centred visiting across all our hospitals, this is in line with the relaxation of national COVID-19 restrictions.
We know how important visiting is for the wellbeing of our patients and that it can improve the overall patient experience, prevent psychological trauma and help reduce stress/distress for their family and loved ones.
In addition to ward visiting, anyone attending an outpatient appointment can be accompanied by a family member, friend or a carer. Our Emergency Department and Minor Injuries Unit can become very busy so we would ask, where possible, only one person accompanies a patient.
Ward Visiting Arrangements
- Forth Valley Royal Hospital
- Stirling Health & Care Village (Bellfield Centre)
- Falkirk Community Hospital
- Clackmannanshire Community Healthcare Centre
Visiting Safety Measures
While visiting our hospitals it is important to follow our safety measures;
- Unless exempt, please use a face mask throughout your visit
- Please use hand gel on arrival, departure and when you come into contact with surfaces.
- Please don’t visit if you feel unwell.
- Please use the toilets for the public (not for patients or staff) where you can.