The information below is for the use of NHS Forth Valley Staff.
Health Protection Scotland
For clinical guidance regarding COVID-19 please see the Health Protection Scotland website.
Scottish Government Guidance
This guidance for health and social care workers covers a wide range of topics include PPE, high-risk medical conditions (including specific guidance on asthma, diabetes and pregnancy), testing and FAQs.
- National Guidance for NHS Scotland Staff and Managers on Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment Form – High Risk
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment Form – Raised Risk
COVID-19 Learning materials for professionals
- NHS Education for Scotland (NES) are developing a range of educational and induction resources, which can be accessed here. This is available for all health and social care staff and volunteers deployed to support clinical services, but will be particularly useful in the event of people needing redeployed to other areas.
- In response to the announcement that the GMC is registering returning doctors, the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh will be giving free access to our online education resources to these doctors for three months. Further information is available here.
- The Knowledge Network has the latest Covid-19 journals, evidence summaries and learning and can be accessed here.
- PPE and Prone Manoeuvre theatre teaching PowerPoint
- Donning and Doffing of PPE for non-sterile AGP with Air Fed Hood checklist PDF
- Donning and Doffing of PPE for non-sterile AGP with FFP3 Mask (Health Protection Scotland)
- Donning and Doffing of PPE for non-sterile AGP with FFP3 Mask checklist PDF
- Donning and Doffing of FFP3 infographic
- Donning and Doffing Air Fed Hood infographic
- Donning and Doffing of PPE for non-sterile non-aerosol generating procedures (droplet precautions)
Donning and Doffing
- Checking of the Powered Air Turbo Unit for Air Fed Hood
- Donning and Doffing Airfed Hood
- Sterile Donning FFP3
- Sterile Doffing FFP3
- Sterile Donning FFP3 With Lead
- Sterile Doffing FFP3 With Lead
- Sterile Donning Airfed Hood
- Sterile Doffing Air Fed Hood
- Sterile Donning Airfed Hood With Lead
- Sterile Doffing Air Fed Hood With Lead
- Prone Positioning for Intubated Patients Video
- Prone Positioning for Intubated Patients checklist PDF