COVID-19 Vaccination Programme for Health, Social Care and Care Home Staff
Local health, social care and care home staff across Forth Valley can continue to arrange a COVID-19 vaccination appointment if they have not already done so by completing the form below.
If you have received your first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine you will be given an appointment for your second dose within 12 weeks. If you have not been contacted with details of your second appointment after 10 weeks then please complete the form below or contact 0800 130 3120.
The Covid-19 vaccine will help prevent you from becoming unwell however it may not stop you from spreading the virus to others so you still need to follow all of the national guidance on physical distancing, use of PPE and hand hygiene measures to help reduce the risk of transmission.
The vaccine is your best protection against coronavirus and NHS Scotland strongly recommends you get the vaccine when offered it.
For more information on the Covid-19 vaccine, including leaflets for health and care workers as well as information on pregnancy and breastfeeding, visit NHS Inform. If you have a general enquiry related to COVID-19 vaccinations you can also call the Scottish COVID-19 Vaccination Helpline on 0800 030 8013 (available 8am–8pm 7 days a week).
To request a new appointment or reschedule an existing appointment please complete and submit the form below.
- If you are requesting a new appointment, please indicate which dose, and in the case of the second dose please include the date of your first appointment.
- If you are rescheduling an existing appointment, please include the date of your existing appointment.
Once your appointment has been arranged, if possible, please could you download, print and complete the Immunisation Consent form, and bring it with you to your first appointment along with your staff ID badge.
Any person with a history of a significant allergic reaction to a vaccine, medicine or food (such as previous history of anaphylactoid reaction or those who have been advised to carry an adrenaline autoinjector) should not receive the Pfizer BioNtech vaccine. These staff will be offered the AstraZeneca vaccine when it is available to Occupational Health.
Staff Vaccination Clinic Locations
For care home, social care, pharmacy, dental and optometry staff
These will be held on the ground floor of the hospital near the Pharmacy Department off the main atrium and will take place between 8.30am and 7.30pm Monday to Sunday. To help reduce traffic through the hospital you will be asked to enter via a side door to the right of the main entrance, around the corner from Starbucks.
For NHS, Serco and GP Practice staff
These will be held in the Learning and Education centre on the third floor of the hospital and the Occupational Health Department on the second floor of the hospital.
- Update on Forth Valley Covid-19 Vaccination Programme (NHS Forth Valley, 1st Feb 2021)
- Vaccine deployment plan 2021 (Scottish Government, 14th Jan 2021)
- Dosage Schedule Question and Answers: Health and Social Care Professionals (Scottish Gov, 13th Jan 2021)
- Letter from the Chief Medical Officer updating on the vaccination programme (Scottish Gov, 1st Jan 2021)
- Letter to the profession from the UK Chief Medical Officers regarding the UK COVID-19 vaccination programmes (UK Gov, 31st Dec 2020)
- Statement from the UK Chief Medical Officers on the prioritisation of first doses of COVID-19 vaccines (UK Gov, 30th Dec 2020)
- First Minister’s statement (Scottish Gov, 30th Dec 2020)
- Approval for new COVID-19 vaccine (Scottish Gov, 30th Dec 2020)