- Value Management Flash Report – November 2022
- Value Management Flash Report – September 2022
- Value Management Flash Report – June 2022
- Forth Valley Quality Strategy Milestones
- Quality Strategy, 12 months on, what have we achieved?
Working with the University of Stirling
NHS Forth Valley, in collaboration with University of Stirling, held an event in May 2022 which was attended by 50 delegates from the University of Stirling, NHS Forth Valley and our two local Health & Social Care Partnerships.
The event aimed to
- Increase understanding of the research and innovation potential across the University of Stirling and NHS Forth Valley and benefits of working together
- Share our ambitions for increasing research and innovation to improve health and wellbeing outcomes and meet health and social care challenges
- Explore how we collaborate to build a Triple Helix Partnership and identify projects to start with.
Drug and Alcohol Case Study
Drugs and alcohol team development case study that was produced by the Access QI team, it can be viewed here.