- Value Management Flash Report – November 2022
- Value Management Flash Report – September 2022
- Value Management Flash Report – June 2022
- Forth Valley Quality Strategy Milestones
- Quality Strategy, 12 months on, what have we achieved?
Working with University of Stirling
NHS Forth Valley in collaboration with University of Stirling held an event in May. The event was attended by 50 delegates from the University of Stirling, NHS Forth Valley and Health & Social Care Partnerships, the aims of the event were:Increase understanding of the research and innovation potential across the University of Stirling and NHS Forth Valley and benefits of working together;
Share our ambitions for increasing research and innovation to improve health and wellbeing outcomes and meet health and social care challenges;
Explore how we collaborate to build a Triple Helix Partnership and identify projects to start with.
We look forward to working together to build a Triple Helix Partnership.
Drug and Alcohol Case Study
Drugs and alcohol team development case study that was produced by the Access QI team, it can be viewed here.