Immunisations protect children against serious diseases. Once immunised children’s bodies are better at fighting these diseases if they come into contact with them.
More information can be found below, by clicking on the links.
Vaccines in Pregnancy
- Why vaccination is safe and important
- The importance of staying up to date with vaccinations
- Vaccinations – birth to age 5
- What to expect after immunisations – birth to age 5
- Flu vaccine for children 2-5 years old
- Further information from NHS Inform
NHS Forth Valley are in the process of changing the way childhood immunisations are being administered. All pre-school immunisations will soon be delivered by our specialist immunisation team at a central location.