Winter Flu Vaccination Programme
The flu vaccine is part of the 2022/23 winter vaccination programme and is the safest and most effective way to help protect against flu. It’ll also help reduce the risk of spreading flu to others.
Find out if you are eligible for a flu vaccine and when you will be invited to get vaccinated here.
If eligible, you will also be offered a Covid-19 vaccine at the same time as your flu appointment.
Primary, Secondary, and Nursery Teachers and Pupil-facing Support Staff
If you work in a school, you may be offered the vaccine when the Forth Valley Immunisation team visit your school. If you’re unable to get vaccinated at work you can book your flu vaccine appointment online, call the national vaccination helpline on 0800 030 8013 or contact one of the participating local pharmacies offering vaccinations (listed below).
If you work in a prison, you will be offered the vaccine through work. If you’re unable to get it in a workplace setting, you’ll be able to book your flu vaccine appointment online, call the national vaccination helpline on 0800 030 8013 or contact one of the participating local pharmacies offering vaccinations (listed below).
A number of local pharmacies are offering Covid-19 and Flu vaccinations to those currently eligible. A full list of pharmacies is available below. Please contact the pharmacy direct to arrange an appointment.
- Davidsons Chemists 30 Main Street, Clackmannan, FK10 4JA (01259 722635)
- Lloyds Pharmacy Marshill, Alloa, FK10 1AB (01259 218979)
- The Central Pharmacy 20 Tron Court, Tullibody, FK10 2PS (01259 722851)
- Well 60 High Street, Alloa, FK10 1JD (01259 218039)
- Well 91 High Street, Tillicoultry, FK13 6AB (01259 750349)
- Airth Pharmacy 2 Shore Road, Airth, FK2 8LH (01324 831063)
- Callendar Pharmacy 171 High Street, Falkirk, FK1 1DU (01324 228433)
- Deans Pharmacy 63 Main Road, Maddiston, FK2 0ZL (01324 716555)
- Lindsay & Gilmour Pharmacy 1 High St, Bonnybridge FK4 1BX (01324 812332)
- Lindsay & Gilmour Pharmacy 16 Central Avenue, Grangemouth, FK3 8SD (01324 482079)
- Lloyds Pharmacy 1 Stirling Street, Denny, FK6 6EL (01324 822360)
- Lloyds Pharmacy 29 La Porte Precinct, Grangemouth, FK3 8AZ (01324 482008)
- Lloyds Pharmacy 316-318 Main Street, Camelon, FK1 4EG (01324 624491)
- Lloyds Pharmacy 334a & 338 Main Street, Stenhousemuir, FK5 3JR (01324 554135)
- Lloyds Pharmacy Hallam Road, Stenhousemuir, FK5 3BF (01324 562 007)
- Right Medicine Pharmacy 88 Main Street, Carronshore, FK2 8EY (01324 555544)
- Shieldhill Pharmacy Crossbrae, Shieldhill, FK1 2EQ (01324 624754)
- Slamannan Pharmacy 11-17 High Street, Slamannan, FK1 3EH (01324 851265)
- T. Mclean & Sons 13 King Street, Stenhousemuir, FK5 4HD (01324 553323)
- Well 120 Kilsyth Road, Haggs, Bonnybridge, FK4 1HP (01324 841646)
- Well New Carron Village, 1 Ronades Road, Falkirk, FK2 7RR (01324 612439)
- Aberfoyle Pharmacy Main Street, Aberfoyle, FK8 3UG (01877 389127)
- Balfron Pharmacy 67 Buchanan Street, Balfron, G63 0TW (01360 440430)
- Cambusbarron Pharmacy 4 Main Street, Cambusbarron, FK7 9NW (01786 479079)
- Davidsons Chemists 4 Anderson Street, Well Place, Dunblane, FK15 9AJ (01786 822030)
- Davidsons Chemists 10 Southview Road, Strathblane, G63 9JQ (01360 770731)
- Davidsons Chemists 44 Main Street, Drymen, G63 0BQ (01360 661285)
- Davidsons Chemists 48 High Street, Dunblane, FK15 0AY (01786 823266)
- Davidsons Chemists Eastmost Shop, Myrtle Grove, Killin, FK21 8UX (01567 829006)
- Holm Pharm 50-52 Johnston Avenue, Cornton, FK9 5DJ (01786 447 265)
- Killearn Pharmacy 13 Balfron Road, Killearn, G63 9NN (01360 550242)
- Lindsay & Gilmour Pharmacy 15 Bannockburn Road, St. Ninians, FK7 0PB (01786 472810)
- Lloyds Pharmacy 37 Henderson Street, Bridge of Allan (01786 832611)
- M. Farren 45 Main Street, Callander, FK17 8DX (01877 330 132)
- Right Medicine Pharmacy Andrew Miller Building, University, Stirling, FK9 4LF (01786 463303)
- Right Medicine Pharmacy 8 The Square, Fallin, FK7 7JE (01786 480600)
- Right Medicine Pharmacy 32a Main Street, Cowie, FK7 7BL (01786 813304)
- Woodside Pharmacy 3 The Cross, Doune, FK16 6BQ (01786 841216)
Information for all Other Priority Groups
Appointments for all other priority groups will be made available as the programme progresses – people in those groups should wait until they are contacted or called forward.
For more information or to check eligibility, please visit NHS Inform.