- Scottish Autism – Scotland’s page to support people with Autism to live healthy, happy lives. They have a page dedicated to support for families and finding local services.
Advice Line: 01259 720044
- Autism Forth Valley – A page for people with Autism living in Forth Valley. They have a dedicated section for Parents and Carers with information on self-directed support, respite, disability benefits and more.
- National Autistic Society – Offers information and support for people with Autism and their families – Parent to Parent Emotional Support Line
- Communication Tools for people with Autism
- NHS Forth Valley Post-Diagnostic Pack – A pack with helpful information about what happens next after an ASD diagnosis and how to best support someone you care for.