Case Studies and Reports
Below are some Case Studies illustrating the great work that local organisations and community groups are doing around food, cooking and growing.
They have managed to set up and run these food related projects with the help of funding and support from The Public Health Nutrition Team at NHS Forth Valley.
Visit the Funding & Grants page for more information and details on how to apply for Public Health Nutrition Team Funding from NHS Forth Valley.
- Outdoor Cooking Sessions for Families – Under the Trees, Falkirk
- Respond, Regrow, Reconnect – Wellgreen Nursery, Stirling
- Grow Cook Eat Project – Stirling Community Enterprise
- Drink More Water Campaign – HMP YOI Polmont
- Grow, Cook and Learn Project – HMP YOI Polmont
- Using Slow Cookers to Help Families Cook Healthy, Affordable Family Meals – Roots HHFS
- Meeting Community Needs for Holiday Hunger and Six Step Picture Recipes – Hallglen Community Pantry
- Harvesting Event – Challenge Poverty Week 2021
- Young Food Ambassadors Programme 2021