- Tips to prevent and treat constipation in children – Produced by Paediatric Dietitians, NHS Forth Valley.
- Increasing fibre and fluids to help relieve constipation – Produced by Paediatric Dietitians, NHS Forth Valley.
- How to prevent constipation in children – ERIC The Children’s Bowel and Bladder Charity) – Provides practical tips and information including fun quizzes, activities and games for kids.
- Bladder & Bowel UK– Have a range of useful resources and a helpline number.
- Constipation in children – NHS – General information and advice on constipation in children.
- Constipation in Babies: Questions and Answers – NCT – For information on constipation in babies.
NHS Forth Valley children’s dietitians and occupational therapists have produced these videos on fussy eating.
They are in 3 short parts each going through different aspects of fussy eating.
Happy Eating Video – Part 1 – Focuses on feeding development and the reasons why children can become fussy eaters.
Happy Eating Video – Part 2 – Focuses on food, nutrition and meal times.
Happy Eating Video – Part 3 – Focuses on tools and strategies you can use at home with your child.
- Parent Club – Have lots of tips and hints on feeding a fussy child through different stages of childhood.
- Start Healthy Food Habits Early – Tips for fussy eaters – Produced by Nutrition and Dietetic Health Improvement Team, NHS Forth Valley.
- How do I manage a Fussy Eater? – NHS – Useful tips and a video to watch.
- Fussy Eaters Information Sheet – NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde – have developed this information sheet that includes some great sensory and behaviour strategies for mealtimes.
- Reflux – Information for Parents and Carers – Produced by Paediatric Dietitians, NHS Forth Valley.
- Baby Reflux – Symptoms and Support – NCT.
- Reflux in babies – NHS.