The Acute Services Consultant supports NHS planning for Winter Pressures through a variety of inputs. One key issue for winter planning is preparation for winter outbreaks. The CPHM (Acute Services) works with the Infection Control Team to prepare plans and strategies for key outbreaks and hospital infections.
- Health Protection (NHS Forth Valley – Public Health Directorate)
- Health Protection Scotland – Influenza
- Health Protection Scotland – Norovirus
- Health Tips Benefits for Scotland (HTBS)
- Information Services Division (ISD)
- National Institute of Clinical Exellence (NICE)
- Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network (SIGN)