Scottish Health Awards Finalists 2013
Congratulations to the five finalists from NHS Forth Valley who have been shortlisted for the upcoming Scottish Health Awards!
- Caroline Gill and the Learning Disability Nursing Team – Nurses Award
- Dr Daniel Beckett, Consultant Acute Physician – Innovation Award
- Debbie Forbes, Senior Midwife – Quality Champion of the Year Award
- Sally Boa, Speech and Language Therapy – Quality Champion of the Year Award
- Alison Kilgour from So Precious – Volunteer Award
The winners will be announced at a ceremony at the Corn Exchange in Edinburgh on 7th November.