Welcome to the website of Forth Valley Giving, the official registered charity of NHS Forth Valley.
Forth Valley Giving supports the services provided NHS Forth Valley by providing a wide range of charitable activities intended to enhance patient care in local hospitals and the community.
The activities of the charity are funded from donations, fundraising activities, investment income, gifts from wills and other ad hoc receipts.
All donations are held separately from the money used to provide day to day NHS services.
In recent years this has included:
- £80,000 to create sensory gardens in Falkirk and Stirling Health & Care Village. £60,000 towards a ‘Hospice at Home’ service in partnership with Strathcarron Hospice.
- £40,000 towards the development of Volunteering within NHS Forth Valley.
- £40,000 of decorative art for the Women and Children’s Unit in Forth Valley Royal Hospital.
- £44,682 to provide family support services to those affected by mental illness in partnership with Falkirk & District Association of Mental Health
- £20,000 to provide an intense package of support in the family home at points of crisis in partnership with Home-Start Clackmannanshire.
This website is for members of the community, NHS staff and our fundraising partners. It contains detailed information on:
Walk the West Highland Way and fundraise in support of Forth Valley Giving – download our leaflet for more information.
Forth Valley Giving Newsletters
Forth Valley Giving
Forth Valley Royal Hospital
Phone: 01324 566081
Mobile: 07748 686 479