Construction Work at Livilands Resource Centre
Construction work is being carried out at Livilands Resource Centre and is due for completion January 2021. During this time there may be temporary disruption to car parking and pick up and drop off. Find out more information here.
Stirling Health & Care Village is situated on the former Stirling Community Hospital site and provides a wide range of local health services. Services include minor injuries, X-ray services, GP practices, inpatient wards and outpatient clinics. Photos from in and around the facility can be found in the Photo Gallery.
Please note there are some temporary changes to the car parks at Stirling Health & Care Village due to resurfacing work over the next few weeks. More information is available here
GP & Minor Injuries Centre
- Minor Injuries Unit – which provides treatment for a wide range of common injuries such as sprains, cuts, burns and suspected broken bones (open daily 9am – 9pm)
- X-ray and Ultrasound
- Keep Well Forth Valley
- Park Terrace Medical Practice
- Park Avenue Medical Practice
- Viewfield Medical Practice
- AAA Screening (Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm)
- Adult Clinical Psychology
- Children and Young People Services
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMH)
- Day Hospital
- Dementia Outreach Team
- Diabetes (Including Diabetic Retinal Eye Screening)
- Eating Disorder Service
- GP out-of-hours services
- Rehabilitation Services (including appliance and orthotics, speech and language therapy and wheelchair clinics)
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) Hub
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Sexual Health
- Ophthalmology (Orthoptic)
- Outreach Clinics from Forth Valley Royal Hospital (including rheumatology, neurology, endocrinology and specialist nurse clinics)
- Substance Misuse Services (North Sector)
- Stirling Learning Disabilities Team
- Womens Health Services
The Bellfield Centre provides short-term inpatient care, assessment or rehabilitation for people who require additional support following an operation or illness, including stroke.
Livilands Resource Centre
Livilands Resource Centre provides a wide range of service, care and support for adults with mental health problems living in the Stirling Council area.