Stirling Health & Care Village is situated on the former Stirling Community Hospital site and provides a wide range of local health services. Services include outpatient clinics, inpatient care and GP practices.
GP & Minor Injuries Centre
- Minor Injuries Centre – which provides treatment for a wide range of common injuries such as sprains, cuts, burns and suspected broken bones (open daily 9am – 9pm)
- X-ray and Ultrasound
- Keep Well Forth Valley
- Park Terrace Medical Practice
- AAA Screening (Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm)
- Adult Clinical Psychology
- Children and Young People Services
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMH)
- Day Hospital
- Dementia Outreach Team
- Diabetes (Including Diabetic Retinal Eye Screening)
- Eating Disorder Service
- GP out-of-hours services
- Rehabilitation Services (including appliance and orthotics, speech and language therapy and wheelchair clinics)
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) Hub
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Sexual Health Clinics
- Ophthalmology (Orthoptic )
- Outreach Clinics from Forth Valley Royal Hospital (including rheumatology, neurology, endocrinology and specialist nurse clinics)
- Substance Misuse Services (North Sector)
- Stirling Learning Disabilities Team
- Womens Health Services
|Ward||Phone Number||Visiting Times|
|Ward 1||01786 434011||11.30am – 8pm|
|Ward 2||01786 434012||11.30am – 8pm|
|Ward 3||01786 434013||11.30am – 8pm|
|Ward 4||01786 434014||11.30am – 8pm|
For more information on our flexible visiting times please see our Extended Visiting Guidance for Families leaflet.
The telephone switchboard for Stirling Health & Care Village and Falkirk Community Hospital is a virtual switchboard which uses voice recognition. You are encouraged to use the direct dial numbers shown on your appointment letter or those listed below. When using the virtual switchboard (01786 434000) it may be helpful to know which department you are looking for as well as any individual name. All enquiries for services at Forth Valley Royal Hospital must be accessed via the Forth Valley Royal Hospital switchboard on 01324 566000. A list of direct dial numbers can be found in the Useful Numbers section.
Contact details and direct dial numbers can be found in Useful Numbers.
Livilands Resource Centre
Livilands Resource Centre provides a wide range of service, care and support for adults with mental health problems living in the Stirling Council area.