Stirling Health & Care Village is situated on the former Stirling Community Hospital site and provides a wide range of local health services. Services include minor injuries, X-ray services, GP practices, inpatient wards and outpatient clinics. Photos from in and around the facility can be found in the Photo Gallery.
GP & Minor Injuries Centre
- Minor Injuries Unit – which provides treatment for a wide range of common injuries such as sprains, cuts, burns and suspected broken bones (open daily 9am – 9pm)
- X-ray and Ultrasound
- AAA Screening (Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm)
- GP out-of-hours services
- Keep Well Forth Valley
- Park Terrace Medical Practice
- Park Avenue Medical Practice
- Viewfield Medical Practice
- Children and Young People Services
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Clinical Health Psychology
- Day Hospital
- Dementia Outreach Team
- Diabetes (Including Diabetic Retinal Eye Screening)
- Eating Disorder Service
- Rehabilitation Services (including appliance and orthotics, speech and language therapy and wheelchair clinics)
- Learning Disability Psychology
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) Hub
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Sexual Health
- Ophthalmology (Orthoptic)
- Outreach Clinics from Forth Valley Royal Hospital (including rheumatology, neurology, endocrinology and specialist nurse clinics)
- Substance Misuse Services (North Sector)
- Women’s Health Services
Find out more about Attending Outpatient Appointments.
The Bellfield Centre provides short-term inpatient care, assessment or rehabilitation for people who require additional support following an operation or illness, including stroke.
Livilands Resource Centre
Livilands Resource Centre provides a wide range of service, care and support for adults with mental health problems living in the Stirling Council area.