Clackmannanshire Community Healthcare Centre provides a wide range of outpatient services. The Centre is also home to two inpatient wards, 3 GP practices, a Day Therapy Unit & Mental Health Resource Centre.
- Maternity Pre-booking Clinics
- Multiple Sclerosis Clinics
- Mental Health Services for Older People
- Paediatric Services (Child Health)
- Pre-operative Assessment Clinic
- Rehabilitation Services (ReACH North Team)
- Sexual Health (including Family Planning)
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Substance Misuse (Drug and Alcohol services)
|Wards||Phone Number||Visiting Times|
|Ward 1||01259 290302||Open Visiting*|
|Ward 2||01259 290307||Open Visiting*|
*To help meet the individual needs of patients and families there are no restrictions on visiting times, however, to help keep patients safe there may be times (such as during ward rounds) when visitors may be asked to step outside the ward while treatment is given.
Department and direct dial numbers can be found in Useful Numbers.