Clackmannanshire Community Healthcare Centre provides a wide range of outpatient services. The Centre is also home to two inpatient wards, 3 GP practices, a Day Therapy Unit & Mental Health Resource Centre.
- Mental Health Services for Older People
- Paediatric Services (Child Health)
- Pre-operative Assessment Clinic
- Psychology (including counselling)
- Rehabilitation Services (ReACH North Team)
- Sexual Health (including Family Planning)
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Substance Misuse (Drug and Alcohol services)
|Wards||Phone Number||Visiting Times|
|Ward 1||01259 290302||11.30am – 8pm|
|Ward 2||01259 290307||11.30am – 8pm|
Department and direct dial numbers can be found in Useful Numbers.