Our NHS Forth Valley Physiotherapy team encourage and promote the benefits of exercise and movement to maintain a healthy living and wellbeing.
Returning to fitness after suffering from an MSK condition can be daunting, but our high experienced qualified physiotherapists have made a 4 series video designed to help you return to fitness. Our physiotherapists demonstrate a number of exercises you can do easily at home to improve your fitness levels.
Return to Fitness Exercises – Level 1
Return to Fitness Exercises – Level 2
Return to Fitness Exercises – Level 3
Return to Fitness Exercises – Level 4
Return to Fitness Exercise – Lower Limb
Return to Fitness Exercise – Rheumatology
Lower Limb Arthritis information Session
The NHS also has a dedicated webpage with exercise information and classes for all patients looking to become more active.
Keeping healthy and active
Within the Forth Valley area there are multiple ways to keep you healthy and active. Please see the links below on information and exercise classes available within your area.
You can also visit Getting Active In Your Area for more help and advice on getting active in Forth Valley.
- Active Forth – please see link for information on staying active.
- Active Forth – please see link for information on health and well being at home.
- Falkirk trust Fitness App – please see information on how to download the Falkirk community trust fitness app, for information on local classes and online live streamed classes.
- Paths for all – please see information on link below for local walking groups in your area
- Active Stirling – please see link below for information on exercise classes within Stirling.
- The Peak Stirling offers a wide variety of different types of classes. Please see link for class schedule.
- Clackmannan Council has a list of the different classes (including yoga, Tai Chi, OTAGO, etc) offered in the area. Please see link for more information online.
- Active Clacks has a YouTube fitness channel.