Stirling Community Hospital is a base for hundreds of NHS staff and handles more than 200,000 patient appointments each year, maintaining an important presence at the heart of the community. It provides a wide range of local health services including outpatient clinics and inpatient care. It also has a Minor Injuries Unit which provides assessment and treatment (including X-rays) for a wide range of minor injuries such as suspected broken bones, minor cuts, sprains and burns. The Unit, which treats adults and children over the age of one from across Forth Valley, is open from 9am – 9pm, 7 days a week and no appointment is necessary.
- Minor Injuries Unit – which provides treatment for a wide range of common injuries such as sprains, cuts, burns and suspected broken bones (open 9am – 9pm)
- AAA Screening (Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm)
- Adult Clinical Psychology
- Children and Young People Services
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMH)
- Day Hospital
- Dementia Outreach Team
- Diabetes (Including Diabetic Retinal Eye Screening)
- Eating Disorder Service
- GP out-of-hour services
- Rehabilitation Services (including appliance and orthotics, speech and language therapy and wheelchair clinics)
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) Hub
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Sexual Health Clinics
- Ophthalmology (Orthoptic )
- Outreach Clinics from Forth Valley Royal Hospital (including rheumatology, neurology, endocrinology and specialist nurse clinics)
- Substance Misuse Services (North Sector)
- Stirling Learning Disabilities Team
- Womens Health Services
- X-ray and Ultrasound
|Ward||Phone Number||Visiting Times|
|Ward 1||01786 434011||11.30am – 8pm|
|Ward 2||01786 434012||11.30am – 8pm|
|Ward 3||01786 434013||11.30am – 8pm|
|Ward 4||01786 434014||11.30am – 8pm|
For more information on our flexible visiting times please see our Extended Visiting Guidance for Families leaflet.
The telephone switchboard for Stirling and Falkirk Community Hospital is a virtual switchboard which uses voice recognition. You are encouraged to use the direct dial numbers shown on your appointment letter or those listed below. When using the virtual switchboard (01786 434000) it may be helpful to know which department you are looking for as well as any individual name. All enquiries for services at Forth Valley Royal Hospital must be accessed via the Forth Valley Royal Hospital switchboard on 01324 566000. A list of direct dial numbers can be found in the Useful Numbers section.
You can find directions, transport information and maps of the hospital on our Getting There section. For services and departments, car parking, toilets and cafe areas please use our Stirling Community Hospital Site Map
Contact details and direct dial numbers can be found in Useful Numbers.
Stirling Health & Care Village
Plans are moving forward to develop a ‘health and care village’ on the Stirling Community Hospital site which could transform the way services are delivered to older people.
Livilands Resource Centre
Livilands Resource Centre provides a wide range of service, care and support for adults with mental health problems living in the Stirling Council area.