New Year – A time to be RESOLUTE
As the New Year approaches, many people start thinking of what resolutions they will set themselves for the next year. Popular ones are:
- Stop Smoking or drinking alcohol.
- Stop eating chocolate.
- Join a gym, get fit.
Let us all try and make Forth Valley a happy and safe place to live by considering the following as resolutions:
- Respect all – Regardless of Age, Disability, Race or Religion/Belief.
- E-crime – Think before you post.
- Stand up for others – Don’t be a bystander.
- Open-minded – Respect the views and life choices of others
- Look after yourself and your friends.
- Use alcohol responsibly.
- Talk to us – we’re here for you. Reach us on nhsforthvalley.com or Scotland.police.uk.
- Enjoy 2016.
Happy New Year from NHS Forth Valley and Police Scotland, Forth Valley Division.