Spend Hallowe’en Lost in Larbert
Enjoy spooks and scares this Halloween at Forest Enterprise Scotland’s Lost in Larbert event on Tuesday 31st October.
Hosted within Forth Valley Royal Hospital grounds, families can take part in a ghoulishly delightful self-led trail throughout the woods with scary characters on the loose. Visitors can also enjoy toasted marshmallows, ghostly storytelling, Halloween games and broomstick making.
On the night, Forest Enterprise Scotland will run two sessions for appropriate age groups with the earlier session, 5.30pm – 6.30pm, aimed at younger children.
For older children, a more mischievous and ghastly trail with some real scares will be on offer when all the ghosts and ghouls come out to spook on All Hallows Eve from 6.30pm – 7.30pm.
Gordon Harper, community ranger at Forest Enterprise Scotland, said: “This year’s Hallowe’en festivities promises to be another hauntingly exciting evening filled with spooks, scares and tales.
“Our witches are looking forward to welcoming people to the Lost in Larbert woodland trail. People should book early to avoid disappointment. We hope everyone has a spook-takular good time!”
To begin the Lost in Larbert trail, visitors should meet at the Witches Point (back of the staff car park at Forth Valley Royal Hospital). Booking is advised, please call 0300 067 67 00 to reserve your place.
Entry is £2 per child and is payable to the witch on the night. Adults must be accompanied by a child.
Full event details:
Date: Tuesday 31st October
Time: Less scary 5.30 – 6.30pm ideal for younger children
Scarier 6.30 – 7.30pm for older children (not advised for children with a nervous disposition)
Location: Forth Valley Royal Hospital grounds. Follow the signs to the start
Information: Adults to be accompanied by children. £2 per child
Notes to Editors
- Forestry Commission Scotland is part of the Scottish Government’s Environment and Forestry Directorate.
- Forest Enterprise Scotland is an agency of Forestry Commission and manages the National Forest Estate on behalf of Scottish Ministers.
- Tha Coimisean na Coilltearachd Alba na phàirt de Bhuidheann-Stiùiridh na h-Àrainneachd is Coilltearachd aig Riaghaltas na h-Alba. Tha e an urra ri riaghladh agus cumail maoineachadh is comhairle ri coilltearachd ann an Alba. Tha Iomairt Choilltean na h-Alba na fo-bhuidheann aig Coimisean na Coilltearachd Alba a tha a’ ruith Oighreachd na Coille Nàiseanta.
- For news, events and recreation information log on to www.facebook.com/forestrycommissionscotland or www.twitter.com/fcscotlandnews
- Issued by Clark Communications on behalf of Forest Enterprise Scotland. Media enquiries to email@example.com / 0131 225 9596.