Baby & Children Vaccination Clinics
Clinics run Monday to Friday at our Community Vaccination clinics;
- Falkirk Community Hospital
- Clackmannanshire Community Healthcare Centre
- Stirling Health & Care Village
Your baby/child will receive and appointment letter, please ensure your address details are up to date with your GP Practice.
You can read more about the vaccinations offered on NHS Inform.
- From birth to 12 months Pregnancy and baby – Immunisations in Scotland | NHS inform
- Children aged 2-5 years old (not yet at school) Child flu vaccine | NHS inform
- Children from 3 years 4 months Children from 3 years 4 months – Immunisations in Scotland | NHS inform
If you have an enquiry about vaccinations or to reschedule an appointment please contact us.
Phone: 0800 130 3120