Health & Social Care Staff Covid-19 Booster and Flu Vaccines
Frontline health (including Serco) and social care workers (including care home staff) are eligible for both Covid-19 and flu vaccines.
It’s vital that you take up the offer of vaccination – as it protects you and those you support against serious infection. Both vaccines will be given at the same time, as evidence shows this is a safe and efficient way to deliver maximum protection over the winter months.
Health and care staff can drop-in to any of the local vaccination clinics (see details below), book an appointment online via the National Booking Portal, or call the National Vaccination Helpline on 0800 030 8013, contact one of the participating local pharmacies offering vaccinations (listed below).
Drop-in Vaccination Clinics – no appointment needed
Attend a drop-in clinic at Clackmannanshire Community Health Care Centre, Falkirk Community Hospital or Stirling Health & Care Village.
- Monday to Sunday between 8.30am & 7.00pm
Vaccination Bus – Drop-in – No Appointment Needed – 9.00am – 3.00pm
Monday 28th November: Grangemouth Sports Complex, Abbots Road, Grangemouth FK3 9JB
Tuesday 29th November: Raploch Community Campus, Drip Road, Stirling FK8 1RD
Wednesday 30th November: Carronbank House Carpark, Carronbank Crescent, Denny FK6 6GA
Thursday 1st December: Carronbank House Carpark, Carronback Crescent, Denny FK6 6GA
Friday 2nd December: Tesce Redding Carpark, Colliery Road, Redding, Falkirk FK2 9RA
A number of local pharmacies are offering Covid-19 and Flu vaccinations to those currently eligible. A full list of pharmacies is available below. Please contact the pharmacy directly to arrange an appointment.
- Davidsons Chemists 30 Main Street, Clackmannan, FK10 4JA (01259 722635)
- Lloyds Pharmacy Marshill, Alloa, FK10 1AB (01259 218979)
- The Central Pharmacy 20 Tron Court, Tullibody, FK10 2PS (01259 722851)
- Well 60 High Street, Alloa, FK10 1JD (01259 218039)
- Well 91 High Street, Tillicoultry, FK13 6AB (01259 750349)
- Airth Pharmacy 2 Shore Road, Airth, FK2 8LH (01324 831063)
- Callendar Pharmacy 171 High Street, Falkirk, FK1 1DU (01324 228433)
- Deans Pharmacy 63 Main Road, Maddiston, FK2 0ZL (01324 716555)
- Lindsay & Gilmour Pharmacy 1 High St, Bonnybridge FK4 1BX (01324 812332)
- Lindsay & Gilmour Pharmacy 16 Central Avenue, Grangemouth, FK3 8SD (01324 482079)
- Lloyds Pharmacy 29 La Porte Precinct, Grangemouth, FK3 8AZ (01324 482008)
- Lloyds Pharmacy 316-318 Main Street, Camelon, FK1 4EG (01324 624491)
- Lloyds Pharmacy Hallam Road, Stenhousemuir, FK5 3BF (01324 562 007)
- Right Medicine Pharmacy 88 Main Street, Carronshore, FK2 8EY (01324 555544)
- Shieldhill Pharmacy Crossbrae, Shieldhill, FK1 2EQ (01324 624754)
- Slamannan Pharmacy 11-17 High Street, Slamannan, FK1 3EH (01324 851265)
- T. Mclean & Sons 13 King Street, Stenhousemuir, FK5 4HD (01324 553323)
- Well 120 Kilsyth Road, Haggs, Bonnybridge, FK4 1HP (01324 841646)
- Well New Carron Village, 1 Ronades Road, Falkirk, FK2 7RR (01324 612439)
- Aberfoyle Pharmacy Main Street, Aberfoyle, FK8 3UG (01877 389127)
- Balfron Pharmacy 67 Buchanan Street, Balfron, G63 0TW (01360 440430)
- Cambusbarron Pharmacy 4 Main Street, Cambusbarron, FK7 9NW (01786 479079)
- Davidsons Chemists 4 Anderson Street, Well Place, Dunblane, FK15 9AJ (01786 822030)
- Davidsons Chemists 10 Southview Road, Strathblane, G63 9JQ (01360 770731)
- Davidsons Chemists 44 Main Street, Drymen, G63 0BQ (01360 661285)
- Davidsons Chemists 48 High Street, Dunblane, FK15 0AY (01786 823266)
- Davidsons Chemists Eastmost Shop, Myrtle Grove, Killin, FK21 8UX (01567 829006)
- Holm Pharm 50-52 Johnston Avenue, Cornton, FK9 5DJ (01786 447 265)
- Killearn Pharmacy 13 Balfron Road, Killearn, G63 9NN (01360 550242)
- Lindsay & Gilmour Pharmacy 15 Bannockburn Road, St. Ninians, FK7 0PB (01786 472810)
- Lloyds Pharmacy 37 Henderson Street, Bridge of Allan (01786 832611)
- M. Farren 45 Main Street, Callander, FK17 8DX (01877 330 132)
- Right Medicine Pharmacy Andrew Miller Building, University, Stirling, FK9 4LF (01786 463303)
- Right Medicine Pharmacy 8 The Square, Fallin, FK7 7JE (01786 480600)
- Right Medicine Pharmacy 32a Main Street, Cowie, FK7 7BL (01786 813304)
- Woodside Pharmacy 3 The Cross, Doune, FK16 6BQ (01786 841216)
Care Home Staff
Care home residents are being vaccinated by NHS Forth Valley’s Immunisation team who are scheduling visits to all local care homes. Care home staff working on the day of these visits will also have the opportunity to be vaccinated on site. If this is not possible, care home staff can book a vaccination appointment on the National Booking Portal, call the National Vaccination Helpline on 0800 030 8013, attend a drop-in clinic (details above) or contact one of the participating local pharmacies offering vaccinations (listed above).
For more information, please visit NHS Inform.
You find details of how to use the National Booking Portal here or contact the National Vaccination Helpline on 0800 030 8013 if you are having any problems booking your appointment.