Health & Social Care Staff Winter Vaccinations 2023
Don’t let your protection fade
If you’re a frontline health (including Serco staff) or social care worker and have face-to-face contact with patients, you’re eligible for the flu and Covid-19 vaccines this winter.
If you’re a non-frontline NHS healthcare worker, you’re eligible for the flu vaccine this winter.
Where Can You Get Vaccinated?
Vaccination drop-in clinics are running until 22nd December at Clackmannanshire Community Health Care Centre, Falkirk Community Hospital and Stirling Health & Care Village.
- Monday to Saturday between 8.30am & 7.00pm
Drop-in clinics are available for all health and social care staff on the following dates and times at Forth Valley Royal Hospital:
- 11/12/2023 9.15am – 12pm Room 4 Learning Centre FVRH
- 18/12/2023 9.15am – 12pm Room 4 Learning Centre FVRH
Roving clinics are also available for healthcare staff, including Serco colleagues at Forth Valley Royal Hospital further details of the locations and times are available on the NHS Forth Valley Staff Intranet.
You can also book your appointment online at nhsinform.scot/wintervaccines or call 0800 030 8013.
Attend a Local Pharmacy
A number of local pharmacies are offering Covid-19 and Flu vaccinations to those who are eligible. A full list of pharmacies is available below. Please contact the pharmacy directly to arrange an appointment.
- The Central Pharmacy 20 Tron Court, Tullibody, FK10 2PS (01259 722851)
- Right Medicine, 55 Bridge Street, Dollar, FK14 7DA (01259 742536)
- Well 60 High Street, Alloa, FK10 1JD (01259 218039)
- Airth Pharmacy 2 Shore Road, Airth, FK2 8LH (01324 831063)
- Brightons Pharmacy Pretoria Place, Brightons FK2 0UF (01324 712526)
- Callendar Pharmacy 316-318 Main Street, Camelon FK1 4EG (01324 624491)
- Callendar Pharmacy 334 Thornhill Road, Falkirk FK2 7DZ (01324 623688)
- Callendar Pharmacy 171 High Street, Falkirk, FK1 1DU (01324 228433)
- Deans Pharmacy 63 Main Road, Maddiston, FK2 0ZL (01324 716555)
- Denny Pharmacy 1 Stirling Street, Denny FK6 6EL (01324 357760)
- Howard Pharmacy 29 La Precinct, Grangemouth FK3 8AS (01324 482008)
- Larbert Pharmacy 94 Main Street Larbert FK5 3AS (01324 557596)
- Lindsay & Gilmour The Toll, 1 High Street Road, Bonnybridge FK4 1BX (01324 812332)
- Pine Pharmacy 5 Fleming Court Denny FK6 5HB (0324 824044)
- Ren Pharmacy 334a-338 Main Street, Stenhousemuir FK5 3JR (01324 554135)
- Right Medicine Main Street, Carronshore FK2 8EY (01324 555544)
- Shieldhill Pharmacy Crossbrae, Shieldhill, FK1 2EQ (01324 624754)
- Stenhousemuir Pharmacy 13 King Street, Stenhousemuir (01324 553323)
- Well 120 Kilsyth Road, Haggs, Bonnybridge, FK4 1HP (01324 841646)
- Well New Carron Village, 1 Ronades Road, Falkirk, FK2 7RR (01324 612439)
- Aberfoyle Pharmacy Main Street, Aberfoyle, FK8 3UG (01877 389127)
- Balfron Pharmacy 67 Buchanan Street, Balfron, G63 0TW (01360 440430)
- Cambusbarron Pharmacy 10 Main Street, Cambusbarron, FK7 9NW (01786 479079)
- Davidsons Chemists 10 Southview Road, Strathblane, G63 9JQ (01360 770731)
- Davidsons Chemists 4 Anderson Street, Dunblane, FK15 9AJ (01786 822030)
- Davidsons Chemists 44 Main Street, Drymen, G63 0BQ (01360 661285)
- Davidsons Chemists Eastmost Shop, Myrtle Grove, Killin, FK21 8UX (01567 829006)
- Killearn Pharmacy 13 Balfron Road, Killearn, G63 9NN (01360 550242)
- Lindsay & Gilmour Pharmacy 15 Bannockburn Road, St. Ninians, FK7 0PB (01786 472810)
- Lindsay & Gilmour Pharmacy 81 Main Street, Sauchie, FK10 3JT (01256 723155)
- M. Farren 45 Main Street, Callander, FK17 8DX (01877 330 132)
- Plean Pharmacy Braefoot, Main Street, Plean FK7 8BS (01786 817123)
- Right Medicine Pharmacy 32a Main Street, Cowie, FK7 7BL (01786 813304)
- Right Medicine Pharmacy Andrew Miller Building, University, Stirling, FK9 4LF (01786 463303)
- Right Medicine, 37 Henderson Street, Bridge of Allan FK9 4HN (01786 832311)
- Woodside Pharmacy 3 The Cross, Doune, FK16 6BQ (01786 841216)