Research and Development in NHS Forth Valley
- We ensure that all research carried out in NHS Forth Valley meets regulations and legislation governing research.
- We provide a service to NHS and academic researchers and commercial companies carrying out research.
- NHS Forth Valley hosts commercial and non-commercial research and can act as a sponsor for non-commercial research
- The following sections describe the main parts of the R&D support service
The R&D Office can advise researchers with all aspects of research governance including prompt study set up, research methodology and protocol design, assisting with regulatory submissions, sponsorship decisions, advise on study contracts, Research passports/letters of access, tracking recruitment and financial management.
Clinical Research Team
Clinical trials are supported by a network of Clinical trials nurses/practitioners. These posts are funded by the Chief Scientist’s Office (CSO) and regional and national research networks.
- Clinical Research Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pharmacy research team: email@example.com
- R&D Finance: firstname.lastname@example.org