Speech and Language Therapy
Forth Valley Royal Hospital
Phone: 01324 566591
- Enter the hospital through the main entrance.
- Walk past the shops.
- Go through the automatic doors and continue past the seating area.
- Straight ahead are doors with a large letter A on the wall. This is the Therapy Area.
- Go through the next set of doors and take a seat in the waiting room.
- A Speech & Language Therapist will come and collect you.
If you get lost – go to the Reception at the main entrance and ask them to telephone the Speech and Language Therapy department on extension 66591.