Covid-19 Vaccinations Now Available at a number of Forth Valley Pharmacies
Covid-19 vaccinations are now available at a number of local pharmacies as part of plans to further extend access to vaccination across NHS Forth Valley.
Eleven pharmacies are now able to offer Covid-19 vaccinations (first, second and booster doses, if eligible) to anyone aged 12 years and older. These are available for booked appointments which can be arranged by calling the national vaccination helpline on 0800 030 8013 or booked online via national Covid-19 vaccination booking portal on www.nhsinform.scot/covid-19-vaccine. Some pharmacies may also occasionally be able to provide vaccinations on a drop-in basis and individuals should contact the pharmacy first to check availability before dropping in.
Ross Gilfillan, Specialist Pharmacist in Vaccines and Public Health, NHS Forth Valley, said: “Our community pharmacy colleagues across Forth Valley have already delivered more than 4,000 flu vaccinations over the last few months and this new development will further improve access to Covid-19 vaccinations in a number of local communities alongside our existing vaccination centres.”
The following pharmacies are currently offering Covid-19 vaccinations for people aged 12 and over:
- Lloyds Pharmacy Hallam Road, Hallam Rd, Stenhousemuir, Larbert, FK5 3BF
- Larbert Pharmacy, 94 Main St, Larbert, FK5 3AS
- Airth Pharmacy, 2 Shore Rd, Airth, Falkirk, FK2 8LH
- Woodside Pharmacy, 3 The Cross, Doune, FK16 6BQ
- Killearn Pharmacy, 13 Balfron Rd, Killearn, Stirlingshire, G63 9NN
- Right Medicine Pharmacy (Campus) University of Stirling, Andrew Miller Building, W Link Rd, Stirling, FK9 4LA
- Cambusbarron Pharmacy, 4 Main St, Cambusbarron, Stirling, FK7 9NW
- Aberfoyle Pharmacy, Main St, Aberfoyle, Stirling, FK8 3UG
- Balfron Pharmacy, 67 Buchanan St, Balfron, Stirlingshire, G63 0TW