For general information and advice on Covid-19 vaccines and eligibility, please visit NHS Inform.
Adults Aged 65 and over
If you are aged 65 or over, you should have received a scheduled appointment* for your COVID-19 and flu vaccinations. If you have not yet received this or missed your appointment you can book an appointment online at NHS Inform, call the national vaccination helpline on 0800 030 8013 or contact one of the participating local pharmacies offering vaccinations (listed below).
People Registered with a Rural GP Practice
*People registered with one of the GP Practices listed below, who are currently eligible for Covid-19/Flu vaccination, will receive it from their GP Practice. Any questions about booking an appointment should be directed to the practice.
- Aberfoyle & Buchlyvie Medical Centres
- Balfron Health Centre
- Edenkiln Surgery
- Callander Medical Practice
- Drymen Health Centre
- Killearn Health Centre
- Killin Medical Practice
- Kippen Surgery
- Slamannan Medical Practice
Aged 5 and over who are at Higher Risk
All those aged 5 and over who are at higher risk of COVID-19 and flu will be contacted soon with a winter vaccination appointment. If you need to rearrange your appointment, please follow the instructions on your letter.
Aged 50 to 64 (no additional risk factors)
If you are aged 50 to 64 with no additional risk factors, please wait to be contacted about your winter vaccination appointment. The flu and COVID-19 vaccines are being given to those most at risk first.
For more information or to check your eligibility, please visit NHS Inform.
A number of local pharmacies are offering Covid-19 and Flu vaccinations to those currently eligible. A full list of pharmacies is available below. Please contact the pharmacy direct to arrange an appointment.
- Davidsons Chemists 30 Main Street, Clackmannan, FK10 4JA (01259 722635)
- Lloyds Pharmacy Marshill, Alloa, FK10 1AB (01259 218979)
- The Central Pharmacy 20 Tron Court, Tullibody, FK10 2PS (01259 722851)
- Well 60 High Street, Alloa, FK10 1JD (01259 218039)
- Well 91 High Street, Tillicoultry, FK13 6AB (01259 750349)
- Airth Pharmacy 2 Shore Road, Airth, FK2 8LH (01324 831063)
- Callendar Pharmacy 171 High Street, Falkirk, FK1 1DU (01324 228433)
- Deans Pharmacy 63 Main Road, Maddiston, FK2 0ZL (01324 716555)
- Lindsay & Gilmour Pharmacy 1 High St, Bonnybridge FK4 1BX (01324 812332)
- Lindsay & Gilmour Pharmacy 16 Central Avenue, Grangemouth, FK3 8SD (01324 482079)
- Lloyds Pharmacy 1 Stirling Street, Denny, FK6 6EL (01324 822360)
- Lloyds Pharmacy 29 La Porte Precinct, Grangemouth, FK3 8AZ (01324 482008)
- Lloyds Pharmacy 316-318 Main Street, Camelon, FK1 4EG (01324 624491)
- Lloyds Pharmacy 334a & 338 Main Street, Stenhousemuir, FK5 3JR (01324 554135)
- Lloyds Pharmacy Hallam Road, Stenhousemuir, FK5 3BF (01324 562 007)
- Right Medicine Pharmacy 88 Main Street, Carronshore, FK2 8EY (01324 555544)
- Shieldhill Pharmacy Crossbrae, Shieldhill, FK1 2EQ (01324 624754)
- Slamannan Pharmacy 11-17 High Street, Slamannan, FK1 3EH (01324 851265)
- T. Mclean & Sons 13 King Street, Stenhousemuir, FK5 4HD (01324 553323)
- Well 120 Kilsyth Road, Haggs, Bonnybridge, FK4 1HP (01324 841646)
- Well New Carron Village, 1 Ronades Road, Falkirk, FK2 7RR (01324 612439)
- Aberfoyle Pharmacy Main Street, Aberfoyle, FK8 3UG (01877 389127)
- Balfron Pharmacy 67 Buchanan Street, Balfron, G63 0TW (01360 440430)
- Cambusbarron Pharmacy 4 Main Street, Cambusbarron, FK7 9NW (01786 479079)
- Davidsons Chemists 4 Anderson Street, Well Place, Dunblane, FK15 9AJ (01786 822030)
- Davidsons Chemists 10 Southview Road, Strathblane, G63 9JQ (01360 770731)
- Davidsons Chemists 44 Main Street, Drymen, G63 0BQ (01360 661285)
- Davidsons Chemists 48 High Street, Dunblane, FK15 0AY (01786 823266)
- Davidsons Chemists Eastmost Shop, Myrtle Grove, Killin, FK21 8UX (01567 829006)
- Holm Pharm 50-52 Johnston Avenue, Cornton, FK9 5DJ (01786 447 265)
- Killearn Pharmacy 13 Balfron Road, Killearn, G63 9NN (01360 550242)
- Lindsay & Gilmour Pharmacy 15 Bannockburn Road, St. Ninians, FK7 0PB (01786 472810)
- Lloyds Pharmacy 37 Henderson Street, Bridge of Allan (01786 832611)
- M. Farren 45 Main Street, Callander, FK17 8DX (01877 330 132)
- Right Medicine Pharmacy Andrew Miller Building, University, Stirling, FK9 4LF (01786 463303)
- Right Medicine Pharmacy 8 The Square, Fallin, FK7 7JE (01786 480600)
- Right Medicine Pharmacy 32a Main Street, Cowie, FK7 7BL (01786 813304)
- Woodside Pharmacy 3 The Cross, Doune, FK16 6BQ (01786 841216)
If you are Pregnant
If you are pregnant, you are eligible for the Covid-19 and flu vaccines this winter. Vaccination is the best way to help prevent you and your baby from the known risks of the viruses in pregnancy. Speak to your midwife about booking your appointment.
Care Home Residents
Care Home residents will be vaccinated by NHS Forth Valley’s Immunisation team who are scheduling visits to all care homes in NHS Forth Valley.
House Bound Patients
House bound patients will be vaccinated by either the NHS Forth Valley’s Immunisation team or local district nurses. If you have any queries about house bound vaccinations please contact NHS Forth Valley’s Immunisation team on 0800 130 3120.
For further information, select from the drop-down menu below, or visit NHS Inform.
If you think you have missed any of your Covid-19 vaccinations (first, second, third (if eligible) and are aged 16+ you can book an appointment via the National Booking Portal on NHS Inform, by call the National Vaccination Helpline on 0800 030 8013 or contact our local vaccination team on 0800 130 3120.
Appointments for children and young people under 16 years of age can be booked by calling the National Vaccination Helpline on 0800 030 8013. Alternatively, please contact our local vaccination team by calling 0800 130 3120 to make an appointment.
Watch this step-by-step guide on how to book you vaccine appointment on the National Booking Portal Guide.
Further information is also available on NHS Inform.
Please wear loose fitting clothes to allow staff to administer the vaccine to your upper arm and attend on your own, where possible.
If you require transport assistance to attend your appointment please contact our local vaccination team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0800 130 3120.
All adults in Scotland are included in the NHS Scotland Covid-19 vaccination programme, including asylum seekers and refugees, people who are currently homeless and members of travelling communities.
If you are not registered with a GP please contact the national vaccination helpline on 0800 030 8013.
You can access your Covid-19 Vaccination Status through the free NHS Scotland Covid Status app on a mobile device.
You can also request a copy of your vaccination status online via the national booking portal or by phoning the Covid-19 status helpline on 0808 196 8565.
Those aged 12 to 17 can only request a copy via the helpline.
For help and support in another language call 0800 030 8013 or visit NHS Inform.