Check eligibility and find trusted, accurate and reliable information that you need to make an informed choice for you or your child on NHS inform: nhsinform.scot/covid-19-vaccine/
The offer of first and second doses for people who are not at higher risk of severe coronavirus ends in Scotland on 30 June 2023. Please come forward as soon as possible if you haven’t already had these. You can book an appointment online or phone the national vaccination helpline on 0800 030 8013.
Spring Booster 2023
NHS Scotland recommends you have the spring booster this year if you:
- are aged 75 years or over (by 30 June 2023)
- live in a care home for older adults
- are aged 5 years (by 1 April 2023) or over and have a weakened immune system
For more information visit www.nhsinform.scot/springbooster.
If you have received an appointment with an unsuitable date, time or venue, please reschedule it online or by calling the National Vaccination Helpline on 0800 030 8013. Spring booster appointments are being offered to all those eligible, until the 30th June.
If you receive an appointment with an unsuitable date, time or venue, please reschedule it online or by calling the National Vaccination Helpline. This will allow us to give your appointment to someone else.
Drop-in Clinics – Spring Covid-19 Booster
If you are aged 75 years or over (by 30 June 2023) or are aged 5 years (by 1 April 2023) or over and have a weakened immune system and were uble to attend your appointment or received a letter to make an appointment, you can now drop-in to one of our vaccination centres – no appointment needed.
Drop-in clinics are running from Wednesday 31st May until Saturday 17th June 2023 from 8.30am – 7.00pm (except Sunday’s) at:
- Falkirk Community Hospital
- Stirling Health & Care Village
- Clackmannanshire Community Healthcare Centre
Covid-19 Vaccination bus
Those eligible for a Spring Booster can attend:
- aged 75 years or over (by 30 June 2023)
- aged 12 years or over and have a weakened immune system
Anyone who has not yet had their primary ( first or second dose ) course of Covid-19 vaccinations can also attend.
- Monday 5th June- Carronbank House, Denny.
- Tuesday 6th June- Sterling Mills, Tillicoultry
- Wednesday 7th June- Lidls, Ronades Road, Carron
- Thursday 8th June- Tullibody Civic Centre
- Friday 9th June- Raploch Community Campus
Vaccination times 9am to 3pm (exception is Tullibody Civic Centre 09:30am-3pm).
Attend a local Pharmacy
A number of local pharmacies are offering Coivd-19 vaccination. A full list of pharmacies is available below.
- Aberfoyle Pharmacy Main Street, Aberfoyle (01877 389127)
- Airth Pharmacy 2 Shore Road, Airth (01324 831063)
- Balfron Pharmacy 67 Buchanan Street, Balfron (01360 440430)
- Cambusbarron Pharmacy 10 Main Street, Cambusbarron (01786 479079)
- Davidsons Pharmacy 48 High Street, Dunblane (01786 823266)
- Holm Pharmacy 50-52 Johnston Avenue, Cornton (01786 447265)
- Killearn Pharmacy 13 Balfron Road, Killearn (01360 550242)
- Lindsay & Gilmour 1 High Street, Bonnybridge (01324 812332)
- Lindsay & Gilmour 81 Main Street, Sauchie (01259 723155)
- Right Medicine Pharmacy 32a Main Street, Cowie (01786 713304)
- Right Medicine Pharmacy Andrew Miller Building, Stirling University (01786 46303)
- Right Medicine Pharmacy 8 The Square, Fallin (01786 480 600)
- Right Medicine Pharmacy 88 Main Street, Carronshore (01324 555544)
- Stenhousemuir Pharmacy 13 King Street, Stenhousemuir (01324 553323)
- Well Pharmacy 60 High Street, Alloa (01259 218039)
- Well Pharmacy 91 High Street, Tillicoultry (01259 750349)
- Well Pharmacy Ronades Road, Carron (01324 612439)
- Well Pharmacy 120 Kilsyth Road, Haggs (01324 841646)
- Woodside Pharmacy 3 The Cross, Doune (01786 841216)
People Registered with a Rural GP Practice
*Those aged 12 and over registered with one of the GP Practices listed below, who are eligible for a Spring a booster 2023, will receive it from their GP Practice.
- Aberfoyle & Buchlyvie Medical Centres
- Balfron Health Centre
- Edenkiln Surgery
- Callander Medical Practice
- Drymen Health Centre
- Killearn Health Centre
- Killin Medical Practice
- Kippen Surgery
- Slamannan Medical Practice
If you are Pregnant
Speak to your midwife on 01324 567182 about the vaccines offered during pregnancy. For more information visit www.nhsinform.scot/vaccinesinpregnancy.
For general information and advice on Covid-19 vaccines and eligibility, please visit NHS Inform.
Please wear loose fitting clothes to allow staff to administer the vaccine to your upper arm and attend on your own, where possible.
If you require transport assistance to attend your appointment please contact our local vaccination team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0800 130 3120.