- Advice for children with constipation – ERIC (The Children’s Bowel and Bladder Charity) – Provides practical tips and information including fun quizzes, activities and games for kids.
- Bladder & Bowel UK– Have a range of useful resources and a helpline number.
- Constipation in children – NHS – General information and advice on constipation in children.
- Constipation in Babies: Questions and Answers – NCT – For information on constipation in babies.
New Videos – Now Available
NHS Forth Valley children’s dietitians and occupational therapists have produced these videos on fussy eating.
They are in 3 short parts each going through different aspects of fussy eating.
- Happy Eating Video – Part 1 – Focuses on feeding development and the reasons why children can become fussy eaters.
- Happy Eating Video – Part 2 – Focuses on food, nutrition and meal times.
- Happy Eating Video – Part 3 – Focuses on tools and strategies you can use at home with your child.
- Parent Club – Have lots of tips and hints on feeding a fussy child through different stages of childhood.
- How do I manage a Fussy Eater? – NHS – Useful tips and a video to watch.
Vegan Diet for Babies and Children
- Vegan Diets for Infants and Under 5’s – The Vegan Society