There are many benefits being physically active at home. It is inexpensive and amazing for developing a consistent fitness routine.
People are generally very busy and one of most common reasons for not being active is time. This is where being active at home is perfect- it’s convenient!
Making physical activity convenient is part of removing the hurdles that keep you from developing the life-changing habit of a consistent active routine.
Here are some useful online apps and links to help you be more physically active at home. No equipment needed!
We have included some local apps as well. If you get comfortable being active with these instructors on screen, then these are the people you’ll see in your local health & fitness clubs!
- Falkirk Fitness
- NHS Forth Valley Physical Activity Exercises @ Home
- Strength & balance exercises | NHS inform
- Exercises & Workouts
- Better Health Let’s Do This
- Live Activity Classes: Royal Voluntary Service
- Staying active at home with Parkinson’s: your toolkit
- Parkinson’s: Stay Active At Home – Physical Activity Classes