The Health Improvement Resource Service (HIRS)
HIRS provides people who work in the Forth Valley area with access to an extensive range of health improvement resources and information in a range of formats.
Please come along to a Look ‘n’ Book session where our trained team will be happy to show you the range of resources available to you.
Our services include:
- Borrowable resources which include banners, books, models, games, teaching kits and DVDs on a range of health promotion topics.
- Access to a range of free leaflets and posters to support health promotion activities.
- Free condoms, femidoms, dams and lubricant to support you to promote sexual health & wellbeing.
- Access to trained staff, who can support you to find the best resources available to you.
- Health Improvement information searches.
- HIRS New Resources Bulletin October 2017
- HIRS New Resources Bulletin August 2017
- HIRS New Resources Bulletin June 2017
Bookings and Orders
Visit our Look ‘n’ Book sessions to view the resources available and to discuss your health information needs.
Look ‘n’Book Sessions
1.30 p.m. – 4.30 p.m.
Wednesday and Thursday
9.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.
Outwith Look ‘n’ Book you can make an appointment by contacting HIRS staff directly.
Health Improvement Resource Service (HIRS)
Health Promotion Service
NHS Forth Valley
Central Supplies Department
Unit 2, Colquhoun Street
Email: FV-UHB.HIRS-group-mailbox @nhs.net
Phone: 01786 433867
Free parking is available.