The Health Improvement Resource Service (HIRS)
HIRS provides people who work in the Forth Valley area with access to an extensive range of health improvement resources and information in a range of formats.
Please come along to a Look ‘n’ Book session where our trained team will be happy to show you the range of resources available to you.
Our services include:
- Borrowable resources which include banners, books, models, games, teaching kits and DVDs on a range of health promotion topics.
- Access to a range of free leaflets and posters to support health promotion activities.
- Free condoms, femidoms, dams and lubricant to support you to promote sexual health & wellbeing.
- Access to trained staff, who can support you to find the best resources available to you.
- Health Improvement information searches.
Bookings and Orders
Our resources system is web based and provides easy access for to view, order and book resources online. Register online for resources.
If you want to register as a condom distribution outlet, please register by submitting the registration form.
Visit our Look ‘n’ Book sessions to view the resources available and to discuss your health information needs.
Look ‘n’ Book Sessions
1.30 p.m. – 4.30 p.m.
Wednesday and Thursday
9.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.
Outwith Look ‘n’ Book you can make an appointment by contacting HIRS staff directly.
Health Improvement Resource Service (HIRS)
Health Promotion Service
NHS Forth Valley
Central Supplies Department
Unit 2, Colquhoun Street
Phone: 01786 433867
Free parking is available.