The NHS 24 service is there 24 hours a day to make sure that urgent medical advice and care is always available to you without the need to go to A&E.
- Call NHS 24: 111
- Textphone users: 18001 111
You should call NHS 24 if:
- you think you need to go to A&E but it’s not life threatening
- you are too ill to wait for your GP practice to open
- you have worsening symptoms of coronavirus
If your condition is serious or life-threatening you should go to the Emergency Department at Forth Valley Royal Hospital or dial 999.
Did You Know?
NHS 24 has an online service available 24 hours 7 days a week that can provide information and advice on a wide variety of health issues:
NHS Inform provides:
- An updated and expanded Health A-Z
- Answers to common health questions
- Links to local health and support information across Scotland